Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

I originally found this challenge through my friend Heather at Proud Book Nerd.  Thanks, Heather! 

This is a challenge to read books recommended by other book bloggers and is hosted by Reading With Tequila.  There is a list (and complete rules HERE) of recommended books.  Rereads do not count, which will challenge me to pick something different than what I usually read (this list is over 400 books long, I think I'm going to find plenty of books I haven't read on it).

I attempted this last year but, due to several factors (one of them being hand surgery), stopped recording what I was reading shortly after starting.  So I am going to give it another shot since I now have the entire year to work with.

Reviews are not required, but I am trying to get into the habit of reviewing what I read so I am going to attempt to review the books I read for this challenge.

I'm keeping track of the books I read for this challenge with this list.  I intend to get to Level IV of the challenge, which is to read 20 of the recommended books.

No comments:

Post a Comment